Skip to form

Parks & Recreation

144 Wilson Ave, Pocatello, ID 83201



Beer/Wine Permit Application

If you desire to have alcohol at your event, a Beer/Wine Permit must be obtained.

Before proceeding to the Beer/Wine Permit application you must read all information below regarding alcoholic beverages in public parks and check the acknowledgement box at the bottom of the page.

  • Applicants must be at least 21 years old and bring or attach (online submissions) a valid, picture ID at the time of application.
  • Payment of $50.00 is due with submission of application.
  • Permit applications must be submitted a minimum of 5 days prior to your event to allow time for approval by the Director of Parks & Recreation.
  • Approved permits must be on hand during your event.

Permit applications may be acquired at the Community Recreation Center located at 144 Wilson Ave, Pocatello, ID. (Use this option if you need to pay with cash or check.)


If filling the application out online, remember to ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR VALID PICTURE ID. The application and copy of your ID will then automatically be submitted to the Parks & Recreation Department. Applicants must then call 208-232-3901 or 208-234-6232 to pay the permit fee of $50 with a credit or debit card.

PLEASE NOTE: Permit applications will NOT be submitted for Director approval until payment is received.

Approved Permits will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on the application.  If you would prefer to pick up the approved permit at the Community Recreation Center (144 Wilson Ave.) call 208-234-6232.

Alcoholic Beverages in Public Parks

Per City Code section 12.36.060

PLEASE NOTE: Possession/consumption of alcohol in any City park, without an approved permit, is unlawful and subject to citation under City Code sections 12.36.140 and 1.04.040. For more information, please refer to our City Codes #12.36.050, #12.36.060, #12.36.070, #12.36.080, #12.36.090.

Next Step

To access the application, please click the "Next" button. After you have completed the application, signed it electronically, and attached your picture ID, you need to call the Parks & Recreation staff at 208-232-3901 or 208-234-6232 to pay the $50 permit fee with a credit or debit card or bring check or cash into the Communitty Recreation Center located at 144 Wilson Ave.

Please check that you agree before continuing.
I have read the City Code regarding alcoholic beverages in public parks.
Signature HereClick to Sign
04/19/2024Click to Sign

Create Your Signature

Please fill in your name and email and then either draw or type your signature below.


Signature Type

Type Draw Upload Custom
Clear Signature

Signature will be applied to the page. You will have a chance to review after signing.

Check this box to continue


Additional Signatures Required

Copy of ID (such as driver's license) Click Here to Upload